In general, you can follow these care recommendations:
Cotton and Linen
- Can be washed at 90 degree Celsius and ironed on the highest setting.
- Dyed fabrics should only be washed at 40 degrees, otherwise you risk fading the colours.
- Should only be washed up to 40 degrees, spin only lightly.
- Iron only on a low to medium setting.
Silk and Wool
- Hand wash (machine wash programme "hand wash" up to 30 degrees), only spin very lightly.
- Use detergent suitable for wool and silk.
- Iron inside out on the lowest setting.
The best way to take care of your fabrics and clothes is to treat them with care, give them time to air out and rest, and wash them only when necessary. Washing at low temperatures, using little detergent and a low spin cycle is good for the environment and your clothes.